Our community is open and free to anyone with professional interest in In Silico Medicine, it sees the participation of 442 experts to date, including individuals from:
- Large biomedical companies such as Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, Innovative Medicine Initiative, CSL Behring, Ambu, RS-Scan, Corwave EN, Zimmer Biomet, Novartis, Bayer, ATOS, Biogen, Agfa, Icon PLC, Amgen, ERT, Exponent, etc.
- Biomedical SMEs such as Nova Discovery, Lynkeus, Obsidian Biomedical, Quibim, Mediolanum Cardio Research, Voisin Consulting, CRM-Microport, Mimesis srl, H.M. Pharmacon, MCHCE, etc.
- Independent Software Vendors such as Ansys, In Silico Trials Technologies, 3DS, KIT, ASD Advanced Simulation & Design GmbH, Kuano-AI, Aparito, Chemotargets, Digital Orthopaedics, ExactCure, Materialise, Bio-CFD, Matical, FEOPS, 4RealSim, Exploristics, Synopsis, Virtonomy, Cad-Ferm Medical, etc.
- Regulators and standardisation bodies such as FDA, DIN, BSCI China, NICE, Critical Path Institute, ACQUAS, etc
- Clinical research institutions such as Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli, Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Royal College of Surgeons Ireland, Gratz University Hospital, Charite Berlin, Centre Nacional Investigaciones Oncologicas, Aspirus Health, Univeritatsklinikum des Saarlandes, European Society for Pediatric Oncology, etc
Our Community is hosted on Slack, it’s private and invitation-only: in this way we assure only interested experts have access to its resources.
Are you already a member of the community?
Follow the link to login https://insilicoworld.
Not a member yet?
Fill the form on the right with your name and affiliation and the email address on which you wish to receive the invitation.
Please specify which channel you wish to join or just select “general” in you want to join more than one.
Note: you will have to create your account and login with email address provided in the form.
For any question, contact us at email@example.com