Community of Practice
The adoption of In Silico Trials is a disruptive change and, like all major changes, it encounters some resistance.
To overcome this resistance, we thought of a safe, pre-competitive space where all experts and practitioners from academia, industry and regulatory agencies can ask for advices, exchange information, develop best practices and discuss anything else that can make the use of In Silico Trials an accepted practice.
The community is configured like a forum where members can join teams and collaboratively work on shared goals, projects, concerns, problems or topics.
The community is invitation-only: in this way we assure that only experts with professional interest in in silico medicine have access to the channels and resources.
Our community is open and free to anyone with professional interest in In Silico Medicine, as of January 2022 it sees the participation of 442 experts, including individuals from:
- Large biomedical companies such as Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, Innovative Medicine Initiative, CSL Behring, Ambu, RS-Scan, Corwave EN, Zimmer Biomet, Novartis, Bayer, ATOS, Biogen, Agfa, Icon PLC, Amgen, ERT, Exponent, etc.
- Biomedical SMEs such as Nova Discovery, Lynkeus, Obsidian Biomedical, Quibim, Mediolanum Cardio Research, Voisin Consulting, CRM-Microport, Mimesis srl, H.M. Pharmacon, MCHCE, etc.
- Independent Software Vendors such as Ansys, In Silico Trials Technologies, 3DS, KIT, ASD Advanced Simulation & Design GmbH, Kuano-AI, Aparito, Chemotargets, Digital Orthopaedics, ExactCure, Materialise, Bio-CFD, Matical, FEOPS, 4RealSim, Exploristics, Synopsis, Virtonomy, Cad-Ferm Medical, etc.
- Regulators and standardisation bodies such as FDA, DIN, BSCI China, NICE, Critical Path Institute, ACQUAS, etc
- Clinical research institutions such as Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli, Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Royal College of Surgeons Ireland, Gratz University Hospital, Charite Berlin, Centre Nacional Investigaciones Oncologicas, Aspirus Health, Univeritatsklinikum des Saarlandes, European Society for Pediatric Oncology, etc